Many users face this kind of error while accessing PowerPoint files on Windows operating system. But this kind of error can be easily solved by using the repair tool. Remo Repair PowerPoint is the simple and more effective repair tool available in the market that helps you to repair corrupt or damaged PPT file on Windows system. This tool is highly specialized in repairing PPT file by utilizing the advanced algorithm that completely scans your corrupt file for errors and repairs it in less time.
This tool offers many unique features to differentiate from the other repair tools available in the market. It does not affect or modify your original PPT file during the repair process; it just creates a copy of your corrupt PPT on works on it to solve all the errors. And most essentially this tool is very much safe and secure to install into Windows system because it is free from malware or virus attacks. To repair your corrupt PPT file check it out.
Salient features of Remo Repair PowerPoint:
- Demo version without the save feature is available with free of cost so it is very much helpful to users to monitor the efficiency and performance of repair process before buying full version.
- Only the save feature is disabled in demo version but as soon as you enter the license key you can save the repaired PPT file to any location in Windows system.
- It offers save recovery session to avoid rescanning of Windows drive in future and this tool is compatible with all latest versions of Windows system.
- The user interface provided by this repair tool is very simple so people without any technical skill can also use this software.
Why PowerPoint file becomes unresponsive on Windows 7?
- If suddenly your Windows shuts down while working on the PPT file then the file which was accessed gets corrupted or damaged.
- Malware or virus infections on Windows system will surely make harm to your PPT file in the computer and thus it becomes inaccessible.
- Your PPT file might get corrupt due to the interruptions while transferring your PPT file from one system to other or vice versa.
- Other factors which are responsible for PPT file corruption are PPT header file corruption, presence of bad sector and many more.
Steps to fix not responding PowerPoint file:
To solve not responding PowerPoint file error, first download this Remo Repair PowerPoint software onto your Windows operating system and install it. Launch the application by using the icon which is created on the desktop. Browse and select the corrupted or damaged PPT file by using the browse option and click on repair button.
Once you start the fixing process this tool will automatically starts fixing your corrupt PPT file. Once the repair process is completed you can view the fixed PPT file and also you can save that to any storage location in the Windows system by using the save repaired file button available only in the full version.